Indoor Air Quality Specialists
With today's tightly sealed, well insulated homes, the air inside your home can be 2-5 times more polluted than the air outside.
Choose Northeast Georgia Heating & Air for services and products to improve your Indoor Air Quality.
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Air Filtration Products - Remove contaminants such as pollen, mold and pet dander that aggravate allergies.
- Humidifiers - Properly control humidity for personal comfort, to protect furniture and wood floors, and reduce static electricity that damages electronics.
- Dehumidifiers - Dehumidifiers work in tandem with your heating and cooling system to maintain desired humidity levels throughout your home to reduce mold and other allergens and make you comfortable at lower temperatures during hot weather.
- Fresh Air Ventilators - Remove cooking, pet and chemical odors by expelling them to the outdoors.
- Ultra Violet Lights - Kill airborne microbial growth of mold, bacteria and viruses throughout your home, ductwork and cooling coils.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors - To protect your family from this silent killer.
- Zoning and Programmable Thermostats - Keep each area of your home at the proper comfort level to meet your lifestyle.